FNF – March 18, 2016
TGIF everyone! 🙂 Although I am just finishing up my shift at work, here is this week’s Facebook Note Friday post. The theme is “3.” Enjoy 🙂
THREE WAYS I AM STILL A KID
1. I still need my mom when I’m sick. And chicken noodle soup.
2. I still laugh at words like “butt” and “penis” sometimes.
3. I haven’t grown since Grade 7.
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD
1. I would much rather stay in and go to bed early than go out and spend money I don’t have.
2. I drink tea and read journal articles for fun.
3. I worry about paying bills and get excited about decorating my future house someday.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO
1. Travel to Europe
2. Go indoor skydiving (but probably not real skydiving)
3. Go to Coachella or one of those other big, expensive festivals
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “BOY”
1. I watch sports.
2. I like hard liquor like whiskey and brandy.
3. I sometimes don’t answer texts
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL”
1. I love dressing up. Especially in dresses and heels.
2. I love makeup even though I don’t wear a lot of it.
3. I am so excited to be a mom someday.
THREE NEW THINGS I WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Focus on myself and my goals more.
2. Try at least 3 new restaurants.
3. Organizing my room better
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. My motivation & dedication to my work and extracurriculars.
2. My eyes
3. My selflessness.
THREE THINGS I STRONGLY DISLIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. Sometimes I let my anxiety get the better of me.
2. I am indecisive.
3. I doubt myself often.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. The future.
2. Scary movies.
THREE OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. My cellphone.
2. My Brita water bottle.
3. My exceptionally large bag that holds literally everything.
THREE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO ME
1. Drive for success
3. Ability to make me laugh and engage in a good conversation
THREE THINGS I JUST CAN’T DO
2. Make up my mind sometimes
THREE CAREERS I’M CONSIDERING
1. Behaviour analyst
2. Motivational Speaker
3. Professional wine taster